1. Can I book online?
Sure! Booking online is quick and easy, just enter the data in the 'Book online' to get real-time prices and availability. We also guarantee the best price on the web: if you find a better one I'll save 20%!
2. I have to give a credit card to book?
Yes, the credit card is required for each reservation. It is used as collateral, are not billed unless you fail to cancel.
3. There are other costs to the reservation?
No, there are other expenses, it is truly all inclusive!
4. How do I know that my reservation is confirmed?
At the end of the booking you will receive an automatically generated email with your confirmation number, you can print it or just write down the number.
5. What are the cancellation policy?
The cancellation terms are clearly specified for each tariff or promotion in the booking form.
6. How do I cancel my reservation?
It 's simple, the booking form, please enter your confirmation number to proceed with the cancellation. You will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
7. Cancellation is free?
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival. For following cancellations or no-show, er will be charged the first night. In case of special events or holidays, to cancellation must be made within 7 days from the date of arrival.
8. What services does the price include?
The price includes buffet breakfast, free wi fi and parking.
9. The price includes breakfast?
Yes, the price includes breakfast buffet, sweet and salty, which is served from monday to friday from 7.30 am to 10.00 am, saturday and sunday from 8.00 am to 10.30 am, in the breakfast room.
10. Does the staff speak languages that Angi Hotel?
English, French, Spanish and German.
11. What time are check-in and check-out?
Check-in is possible from 13 hours to 23 hours, check-out within 11 hours. You can still leave your luggage at our hotel, in case you arrive before the expected time of check-in.Vi Please also contact us if you already know to arrive or leave at different times from those listed above.
12. What happens if I arrive late?
Check-in is possible within the 23.00 in the evening of arrival. In case of delay or mishap please contact the hotel and make arrangements.
The reception is open 18 / 7.
13. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Debit card, Maestro and JCB.
14. Do you have a car?
Yes we have a parking area behind the hotel, completely free.
15. Can I connect to the internet?
With his laptop can connect to free wi-fi is the room that the common areas.
16. Is there an Internet available to guests?
Yes, we have an Internet point with ADSL connection at a cost of € 5.00 per hour.
17. Do you have satellite TV?
Yes, we have about 40 satellite channels in multiple languages, with programs ranging from entertainment to information.
18. You have a bar? And a restaurant?
The hotel has a bar for aperitifs and digestives.
The hotel has no restaurant.
19. Do you allow pets?
Pets are welcome with their owners. Stay free of charge.
20. How do you get here?
From the A4 Milan-Venice
Take the motorway exit Padova Est exit in the roundabout, take the highway to the rains of Sacco - Rovigo - Abano Terme. Then take the 'output CAMIN direction, the stop is a semirotatoria turn left. Continue straight through until you get Camin and Tombelle Vigonovo. In the center of Vigonovo turn right and at the next roundabout take the second road in the direction was. Cross the bridge over the river Brenta, at the roundabout turn right still following signs for Fossò (already here are directions to our hotel). After about 4 km along this road to the heart of Fossò. At the roundabout in the center, where you can admire a beautiful statue in the shape of the shoe, turn hard left towards Dolo and Stra. About 2 km from the roundabout on the left you will find the Hotel Angi, in Handicraft nr. 1.
From the A4 Trieste - Venice
E70 take exit Dolo-Mirano. At the roundabout take 2 nd exit for State SP 26 Dolo-Mirano. A Ball State Pionca continue on Via Provinciale 28, go straight following the call for Fiesso D'Artico. At the large roundabout take the road to find Paluello-Fossò. Continue straight past two traffic lights and crossing a bridge. Immediately after the industrial area was on the right is the Hotel Angi being Crafts, no. 1.
From the A13 Padova - Bologna
Take exit Padova Industrial Area, turn right at the roundabout first exit and continue straight, crossing Villatora. The third next roundabout, take the third exit and follow signs for Vigonovo. At the stop sign turn right on Via Cadiceto. At the roundabout turn left in Via Roma to the center of Vigonovo. At the roundabout take the first exit of the center across to the right. Cross the bridge over the river Brenta, at the roundabout turn right still following signs for Fossò (already there are signs for the Hotel Angi). After about 4 km along this road to the heart of Fossò. At the roundabout in the center, turn hard left towards Dolo and Stra. About 2 km from the roundabout on the left you will find the Hotel Angi, in Aritigianato no. 1.
21. Organize transfer from / to the airport?
We can handle for you to book a transfer service with private car and driver for any destination.
22. How to reach Venice downtown?
1) with your own car to get to Mestre-Venezia, Via Righi (before the bridge is the bridge, on the right), leave the car in the parking lots of Via Righi (5 euros per day), take the bus right in front, 5 minutes by bus, to be taken from parking tickets (2.40 euros per person round trip). The bus takes you directly to Piazzale Roma.
2) with their cars to get to Dolo (3 km from the hotel), parking in Dolo (for free). Take the bus from Dolo in Venice and back, there are buses every 10 minutes, with last departure from Venice at 24.30. Cost of return ticket Euro 6.40 per person.
3) by car to reach the Terminal Fusina. Park your car there, discount hotel costs 4 euros. Take the ferry which takes you directly to the rafts in Venice.
The ferry ticket costs EUR 12.00 per person went to and returned.
23. What services are the rooms?
All our rooms have private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, mini bar, direct dial telephone, television with Sky, wi-fi, safe and heating.
Information about the location of the hotel
24. What is the name of the nearest train station and how far it is from your hotel?
The nearest train station is the station of Dolo-Ball which is 8.5 km from the hotel. Click here for more information
25. What is the nearest airport?
It is the airport of Venice Marco Polo, which is 40 km away from Angi.
26. How far is your hotel from the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is 500 meters from our hotel.
27. And 'possible to rent a car?
Yes, in the vicinity of the hotel are the major rental agencies, such as cash, Venice Travel. Our staff will rent for you a means of transport that best suits your needs.
28. How far is your hotel from the most important museums and the famous attractions in the city?
Angi Hotel is located 30 km from Venice and 15 km from Padua, a city rich in history, museums and places of interest.
29. The hotel staff can book tickets for city tours and excursions?
The staff at Hotel Angi is available to suggest the most beautiful tourist itineraries and book tickets for you for all visits to museums, the Venetian Villas, tours on the Brenta with mini cruises on the canal, the Burchiello tickets.
30. It 'can get help from the staff at the restaurant of the hotel to book?
We, the members of our staff will be happy to point you in the best restaurants and taverns of the most characteristic of the Riviera del Brenta, where you can taste the typical dishes of the Veneto, and may also direct the reservation for you for the restaurant or tavern best suits your needs.
31. How can I check availability of tickets for the Italian trains, check the paths and make reservations?
The recommended solution is to visit www.trenitalia.com, where you can find all necessary information on the routes of trains and make the booking of tickets by credit card. Our staff will still be available.
32. And 'possible to have a room with a terrace?
Yes, there are some rooms with private balcony. If you want this room, please ask for it specifically at the time of booking.
33. Where is Hotel Angi exactly?
The excellent location enjoys the Hotel Angi allows you to quickly reach many interesting places such as Venice and its islands Murano, Burano and Torcello, Padua and Treviso and the Riviera del Brenta. Articulation of the most important Venetian and national roads, as the A4 Milan - Trieste, S. Romea, the A13 Bologna-Padua, is open to traditional and industrial areas of the territory: the industrial area of Fossa, just behind the Hotel, with respect to the footwear district, the industrial area of Fiesso d'Artico (Venice) of Tombelle Vigonovo (Venezia) and Padova.